Tim Tams and other Wednesday musings
- Chocolate is so soothing. Especially when you’ve had one of those weeks (I’m still in denial that today is not Thursday) where you sleep drained and wake up drained..and walk around drained, and try to be productive but you’re drained, and you can’t drink coffee because it gives you jitters..so what do you do? Chocolate! From the nearly finished bar of rum and raisin (which I can’t seem to find here in A-town) to Tim-tams (these need an explanation all by themselves)..Sugar high is imminent!
- Tim Tams..the most delicious Aussie chocolate covered biscuits. Now I was given a box by one of my best friends and proceeded to eat half the cookies in a go. Sigh, the rest I’m saving for a weekend Tim Tam Slam with Amarula. This is when you take bites of opposite corners of the cookie, then use it as a straw to drink some warm milk or booze! Then you throw the cookie in your mouth and let it melt. GFF! My eyes rolled back and I slid down the stool. I need to find a place where they stock these (I am full of hope).
- The guys from Stones and Klay have set up camp outside the office. Sigh, I go there every lunchtime like an addict just to stare…and convince myself why I need a turquoise necklace in my life. They are here until Friday…and they have such pretty things!!! Sigh!
- Another life- Robin Thicke
- Oh what a night- Frankie Vallie & The Four Seasons
Subscribe to comments with RSS.